Friday, March 4, 2011

Saving Money



Cooper is in the process of trying to earn $17 more dollars to buy a fancy Lego set. I took him shopping last Saturday for him the spend the money Grandma Carol gave him for Valentines Day and he, so maturely, decided to wait to earn more money so he could buy a bigger set. (Kudos to me also for not just paying the extra, believe me, I was very tempted.) He has his eyes out on two different house kits. I really like the Creator series by Lego because the kit can be made into 3 different things. Uncle Kyle and Aunt Amy bought him a set for Christmas that could be a boat, race car or pickup. Cooper really enjoys transforming the Lego's into the different things. Troy and I both really enjoy doing Lego's with him as long as we don't have to search through the whole bucket to find the right pieces. We try to keep the kits separate and so far have been fairly successful.

1 comment:

  1. we are happy we could get him a great gift. it was a goal when we picked it out.

    ReplyDelete