Thursday, March 17, 2011

Done with work

Now that I am done with work, I am thinking of all the things that have been on the back burner becuase I didn't have the time or energy to do them. So far, I am just thinking of those things, and using the extra time to spend with Troy. Working split shifts is really tough. I always admired families who did that to avoid sending their kids to daycare, but until I experienced it myself, I didn't realize how tough it is. Fortunately, Troy and I were "in it" together. We knew that we were sacrificing for a short time in order to be in a better place later. I would definately say it was worth it; but I am glad it is done now. I love it when men want to be men and support their families 100%. It works for us; I wish every family had that choice.

Feel stuck? Follow Dave Ramsey's Baby Steps and you can be free, too!
www.daveramsey.com/new/baby-steps/

1 comment:

  1. Yay for wives that are willing and able to live on thier husband's provision too!

    ReplyDelete