Friday, March 11, 2011

MooLaLa

I joined this new website, called MooLaLa. It works like a GroupOn's but you get credit when people "underneath" you buy. Today I actually bought the deal and thought I would pass it on to you.

Today's deal is $50 worth of merchandise for $10 from MixBooks. (the deal last for a couple of days) They are an online scrap booking website. I went there to see if I could do Christmas cards and Baby Announcements. The website was really easy to use. The prices seemed reasonable (especially considering the MooLaLa gift card). I could get 75 baby announcements 5x7 for $40 plus shipping. So my cost with the MooLaLa card would be $10 plus shipping. Think ahead for Christmas cards (I didn't get mine done this year so no guilt to you!). The MooLaLa gift card would be good until Mar 2012.

If you want to join MooLaLa, join my "team."
http://share.moolala.com/r/K4B6X9J

No comments:

Post a Comment