Capri has 4 teeth (2 bottom in the middle, one upper tooth in the middle and one upper canine tooth) and devours anything I put in front of her. She had a reaction to something a couple of weeks ago and ended up with a rash all over her back. Some Benedryll and a baking soda bath got rid of it. I thought it was because of the cottage cheese I gave her, but she hasn't had any kind of reaction to any other dairy (but I haven't tried the cottage cheese again). Capri loves to play peak-a-boo and follow me around the house. If she gets tired of chasing me, she will just sit and cry. I have been trying to teach her to hold her arms up if she wants to be held, but she hasn't caught on yet. We are also trying to teach her sign language for "more" and "all done." Cooper and Camry both learned those and it was helpful.
Capri doesn't like to be rocked to sleep. Once she is tired, all I have to do is put her on her tummy in the corner of her crib, cover her, and start her butterfly's music. She likes her head to be against the crib rails so if I put her in the middle of the crib she will inchworm her way to the edge. That is pretty unique, isn't it?
We have the baby gate up in front of our stairs. A couple of days ago, Camry left the gate open and I caught Capri at the edge, curious as can be. Praise God she wasn't curious enough to go toppling down. I reminded Cam that we need to leave the gate closed. Cam responded, "If Capri fall down, she die and we have no baby and we be sad. We get a new baby." Uh, no Cam, babies are not replaceable. Let's just keep the one we have!
No comments:
Post a Comment