Camry is bright and cheery, she is fast and strong. (Weighed in at 38lb, 95%, and 40" high, 96%.) She can be stubborn, but oh so sweet. She is a first one to offer to help with anything - she tries to do things that are way beyond her. Such as carrying around her 18 pound baby sister. Looking for a share of a snack? Camry will give up whatever she has if you ask nicely. And if you don't ask and just try to sneak a bite? She will cock her head, shrug her shoulders and say, "You have bite of my ____, that's okay."
Most nights she sneaks out of bed, shuts her bedroom door behind her, walks up to my side of the bed and asks, "I sleep with Mommy and Daddy for a little bit?" Now, I recognize this habit is my fault because I have agreed a few times (and I loved every minute of it!) but I do wonder if this is bad for her. She seems to need more love than I can give her during the waking hours. I find myself too busy correcting, that just having enjoyable play with her. I think 2 is a tough age because I have to teach so much - manners, sharing, caring, helping, independence, chores, procedures, safety, obedience, eating, toilet training, etc....
3 will bring so many wonderful opportunities for her. Camry, I love you but God loves you even more. He has great plans for your life and He uses you everyday to remind me that sweetness goes a LONG way to getting what you want. Thank you for teaching me to dance more, sing more, share more.
I can't believe she's three already - wow! I am so glad to have a friend who has been there, done that, when it comes to parenting. :) I always value your advice and input. It is awesome to come visit your home and family. I typically leave saying... three kids doesn't seem so bad. (Then quickly remind myself that these are TIFFANY'S three kids, so let's take it one at a time here.) As Samara's first three word combo this month is "Rara do it!". No laid back children for me I guess. But, really, you and Troy are doing an amazing job raising three great kids! Proud of you!
ReplyDelete