Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Snapshot: October 26th, 2011

Cooper: Oh my, he is so kind. He makes friends everywhere we go. We are blessed to have so many other moms/kids who want to hang out with us. If I wanted too, I could set up 5 play dates for him every week! His best friend is his cousin, CJ. Just today, I got him some Spiderman PJ's and Cooper said they are just like CJ's. If anything is associated with CJ, then it is cool!

Camry: What a doll! She hates to have her hair combed, to put on her own underwear and gets frustrated easily with her shoes (I think that is brother's influence) but she LOVES to have her toe nails painted. And she sits so good for it too! The "mama" in her is coming out big time with her baby dolls. The other day I was her lift her shirt and try to feed her baby from her belly button. Wish I would have caught that on the camera! Camry likes to be sneaky. She tries to hide the evidence when she has done something bad (so that needs to be worked on...). Her new favorite game is to whisper, "There's a monster coming, let's hide" with a sly smile on her face. We then go squish ourselves somewhere to hide and giggle. Of course, no monster ever finds us.

Capri: poor baby, she never gets a full nap. Seriously, I think I have her up from just about every nap. Today our play date with CJ got canceled so I decided to just let her nap at her own pace. This was her schedule:
6:30 (what?!), Wake up, ate, back to sleep
8:30 Wake up, ate, bath, play
10:00 Back to sleep
12:00 Wake up, ate, play
1:30 Back to sleep
4:00 Wake up, ate, went on a walk
5:30 Back to sleep
6:30 Wake up, ate with family, play
8:30 ate and then back to sleep
If we ever do anything in the morning, she won't fall asleep until we are home again so she usually only gets a 45 minute nap in the morning. Then 2 hour nap in the afternoon while Cooper is at preschool, then she will catch up with an evening nap of 2 hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment