Capri is now 6 months old and still as content as can be (as long as she is being held!). She is sitting on her own, grabbing things, and rolling back to front. She does push herself up with her arms extended but she is not even trying to get her backside in the air yet. She still likes to "airplane" (when she is on her tummy she lifts her arms and feet up and wobbles back and forth). Camry loves to wake her up when it is time to get Cooper from preschool and Cooper loves to give her "huggies." Her favorite food is sweet potatoe but not much else suits her fancy. She may just be my first picky eater! Capri loves to go to sleep with a blanket and music on from her light up butterfly or her mobile. I am a little late in getting her pictures taken but I hope to accomplish that next week. Stay tuned!
Her statistis were: 15 lbs, 2.4 ounces (32% percentile), 27" (88%), head 17" (69%). She didn't gain as much weight as the Doctor wanted her to so we are going to go in for a weight check in another month. I am breast feeding as much as I can but have started to supplement about 8-10 ounces per day.
No comments:
Post a Comment