Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I know you are looking for more....



I know you are looking for more smiley Capri pictures. Here is my recent fav. She is 5 1/2 months and pretty happy. She has dropped her evening nap on the days she can get a full 2-3 hour afternoon one (preschool days make that impossible). She loves to watch her brother and sister, though Camry can be a little rough. Cooper is constantly asking for a "huggie" form her which requires me holding her while Cooper wraps his arms around his and puts his check against her face. He then laughs because Capri grabs his hair. Capri has a strong grip and is getting much better about reaching out of toys. She is also getting to be better at eating, but I think she is still struggling with a tongue reflex that pushed food out. So far all I have tried feeding her is squash and green beans. Grammy gave her frosting...Bad Grammy! I have been giving her some formula in the afternoon and at night to try to chunk her up and I think that (and the food) is working. Mom found my 4 month picture and it is identical to Capri. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment