Between her Cooper-like scowls and her fancy tongue moves, Capri keeps us all laughing. Although Camry is her sister and over the years they will do many, many things together, I think Capri will have a really special bond with Cooper. He just adores her. A baby bonds a family with love.
Capri has 4 teeth on top. The tooth I thought was a canine tooth is actually part of her front 4 teeth. Her teeth are spread rather far apart. She is walking around furniture and back to sleeping through the night (ugh for growing pains!). We are enjoying her scowls and very often smiles. When I smile at her, she gives me similar secret-smile that Camry gives. It is like we share a secret.
This weekend we met Shannon and her gaggle at Mahoney State Park. Capri was so tired she tried to rest a little while I had her on my shoulders.
No comments:
Post a Comment