Monday, December 12, 2011

Snapshot: December 12th, 2011

Right now I am stalling from finishing some of the Christmas gifts I committed to making myself. You know, the idea that pops in your head such as, "I wish I was more talented" so you try to do a BIG something, only to realize about one-quarter of the way into the project that you aren't that talented. BUT, now I am totally committed to finishing 'cause I have all the stuff and no more money in the budget to just go buy something else. Sigh.

Well, the good news is that since I am stalling, here I am! And you must enjoy that since you are here too. Well, here's an update on us:

Cooper: Loving preschool, he adapts so well to change. We got his "report card" at conferences and we need to work on letter sounds, numbers 11-20, and recognizing the lower case letters. The funny thing is, I don't even know the sounds of the letters! I learned to read without phonics. Troy and Carol are trying to help me so I don't ruin Cooper's mind, but geez, if I didn't need to know it, can't he get by also?

Camry: Hating naps. I here, "I'm not tired." before every, singe bedtime. Ugh. Truth is, she really doesn't need as much sleep as Cooper, but I need the quiet time in the afternoon. So, to bed you go. She is also so excited for Christmas. She is really catching on to the delight of Jesus's birth. That is super fun!

Capri: Moving! Can you believe it? She is scooting around and loves to chew on Cooper's Nintendo cords. Time for me to be on guard! Babies who can propel themselves are much more dangerous.

Troy: He took a sick day today to recuperate from the busy-ness of this weekend. He got to hunting with Brett on Sunday. Skipped church but I won't tattle on him!

Me: So thankful to be home at night instead of working. Loving the sparkling tree and the fun on getting together with friends. We just recently got together with Aaron and Katie, "Pineapple" Life Group Friends, Amber and Troy's whole family.

1 comment:

  1. Umm...I think you just tattled on him! Shock! gasp!

    ReplyDelete