Christmas Wish Lists are fun to make but I think I turned my kids into monsters when I suggested they look thru the Target, Walmart and Toys R Us ads to find things they would like. They wanted everything. I made these lists for all of us. I think this is worth documenting because it shows our interests at the moment, thus the post. (Please don't consider this a pull for you to buy us this stuff)
Cooper-
16" bike with training wheels and helmet
Leap Pad Explorer by Leap Frog
"Bob Books" - Sets 1 and 2, by Bobby Lynn Maslen
sled
games - Qwirkle, Skippity, Zingo and Pirannha Attack
Adventures in Odyssey movies
Computer game on CD meant for preschoolers
"I Can Read" Bible books
Coloring and Sticker books
Find It! books
Cash Register
100 piece (or more) puzzles
Camry-
16" bike with training wheels and helmet
Easel with dry erase on one side and paper pad/roll on the other
toe nail polish
shoes - size 11 for next summer
playdoh
Curious George Movie (we have number 2, would like the first one)
Christmas Children's books
Children's digital Camera
Coloring and Sticker books
Find It! books
Beads to make necklaces
Necklaces, Bracelets, Rings
Hair bows or flowers
Chapstick
Fun Socks
Capri-
CD player (I would prefer one with a clock if possible)
Water table
Sand box
suitcase
bath toys
soft blocks with A-Z or numbers
Christian Children's books (by Max Lucado, Francine Rivers, etc...)
baby's first Christmas ornament
Troy-
power washer
Husker T shirt
gift card to Cabelas so he can buy a fishing license next year
The Polar Express train to go around Christmas Tree
Troy likes anything with Flashlights or LED lights
book "Handy Dad: 25 Awesome projects for Dads and Kids" by Todd Davis
iTunes gift card
LED Christmas lights
Star Tree topper
Tiffany
Dyson
snow pants and boots
Bringing up Girls by James Dobson
Settler's of Catan expansion pack
gift cards to amazon (to buy books) or Target (to buy house decor stuff)
9" Wilton Cake pan (I have one, need 2)
Turkey baster, roaster with cover and rack
Meat thermometer
BananaGrams (It is a game)
Happy Birthday Jesus Plate
Christmas Carols CD
hand vacuum (mine just broke!)
What's on the top of your list?
No comments:
Post a Comment