Cooper: He is really enjoying our new swing set. He especially likes to be pushed in the tire swing. He can tolerate the spinning really well. When I push him high on the regular swings he says, "This is the high I like." He is learning how to pedal so he doesn't need pushes anymore. He starts pre-K after Labor Day. Today jack came over and played Legos for a long time.
Camry: She loves to be outside with Cooper but doesn't like the tire swing as much. She will stay on it just for a few go-arounds and then says she is done. Today she totally skipped her nap and we colored together for awhile. She said my rainbow was "wonderful." She also asks all the time what printed words say. Such as the back of the cereal box and such. I am guessing her curiosity will turn into reading skills.
Capri: Almost 4 months and has started to roll over. She doesn't roll to go places yet, but now I can't trust her to not move. I am trying to entice her hand-eye coordination with toys but she doesn't know yet how to go for things. But, once she has a fistful, good luck tyring to get it out of her hand. She takes 3 naps a day: 1 hour in morning and night and about 2.5 hours in the afternoon.
Troy and I: We are a part of a really fun 'Dinners for 8' group with our church, though with all the kids involved, it ends up being around 15 people. So much for the 8 part. We also are making progress away form being "those" people. We dug up weeds, excess dirt and rocks from around our shed and are now ready to but weed mat and mulch down in that area. We have worked quite lot on the area that the swing set is at but still needs more work before we are ready for much. I am working on catching up in the kids scrapbooks and am using the blog to refresh my memory. So, from now on, I might write more since I know it will be useful for scrap booking.
No comments:
Post a Comment