Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Capri: 4 months old!


She passed her check up today, with thought that I should try to give her a bottle at night with some of my milk stockpile to "plumb" her up. I am more concerned about her weight than our doctor.
I am still exclusively breastfeeding her which is the best that I have ever done. I attribute that mostly to being really focused to breastfeed (instead of bottle feed) and that I understand Capri's cues better (the third time around).

At 4 months old:
13 lb, 7.5 oz (42%)
26" (95%)
head 16.5" (72%)

4 comments:

  1. I have never seen a capri that's cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah...and what an adorable blanket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great, Tiffany! Way to go on the breastfeeding and glad it is going well for you. I looked at Samara's size at 4 months because I thought Capri's sizes looked familiar... 13 lbs 4 oz, 25" long. I don't think she needs too much plumping - she looks perfectly happy and healthy to me! :) We'll have to get together soon - next week maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are awesome. You are a great mom--great job nursing this long; I'm glad it's going well for you and her.

    ReplyDelete