Monday, January 24, 2011

Samara Derby


Last week I babysat my friend, Amanda's, baby girl, Samara. She is 6 months old. I heard her grandmother sometimes has to use ear plugs while babysitting so I didn't know how it would go, but it was very fun and made me even more excited to meet our baby #3 (yet unnamed). When Cooper first woke up, he immediate went to her, got down on her level, and asked me, "Did she come out?" Cooper thought the baby in mom's tummy was born! I guess with Camry coming out at 3:00am he must think this is how things go. He was sad to she her leave and asked when she was coming back.

Camry didn't mind me holding her too much, but I did have two girls in my lap for a considerable part of the day. Now that is how my future days are going to go, I am sure of it.


Haw anyone out there nursed while having a 2-year old on your lap? I am going to have to figure that one out.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is so cute! I hope next Thursday goes as well (maybe minus the morning crying you had to deal with last time). Sounds like 2011 has been off to a busy start for you!

    ReplyDelete