Wednesday, January 26, 2011

hmm, what is going on here?

This is what I found when I came home one night after work a couple of weeks ago...


Camry was totally pass out, on her bed, with the lights on.

Troy said he was just glad she was in her room.




Cooper in our bed.

(He didn't have lights on, but the flash makes it seem so).

This is very odd. I can count on one hand the number of times he has slept with us or in our bed.

And the oddest of all...



Troy building a Lego Castle!

This ended up taking us until 3:00 in the morning.

I have a whole bunch of sets that got dumped into one tub from my childhood.

Troy is on a mission to get the sets built and then put away into separate containers.

Troy's enthusiasm for Lego's has surprised me but absolutely delighted Cooper.

Camry even gets into it. (Though she isn't much help.)

1 comment:

  1. Okay so I was laughing out loud after these three pics! So far all that I have come home to is, Wow, that is an interesting outfit combo that Samara has on. Daddys are so funny sometimes...

    ReplyDelete