Thursday, October 21, 2010

Let the good times roll...

I have heard the saying about parenting, "The days are long, but the years are short."
I take that to heart and try to find something in everyday to smile and rejoice about.
Here are some of our family moments captured. We "stamped" with celery and broccoli.
This was a fun activity from the book "Slow and Steady, Get me Ready."

Emmy (who lives in our basement) went to the neighborhood park with us. We drove to this one because Cooper said he wanted to go to a park with a big slide.

Here, Camry has captures all the sand toys and I am sure she thinks she is going to play with every one of them, all at the same time.

Ashley went with us to the zoo on a day she had off from school. Both of the kids love her!
Camry is not afraid to touch the iguana (it isn't real but she didn't know that til she touched it)

Our neighborhood kids...They are wonderful.

Do you remember playing with kids on your street?

Here they are getting ready to jump in a leaf pile that I raked up for them. Yes, it was way too small for 6 kids but no one noticed.

Maddie, 3, on the far left, said, "I don't remember doing this before."

No comments:

Post a Comment