My sweet boy is 4 years old and loving it! This is the first age in which he proudly proclaims his age. Although Troy and I didn't know what to get him, our family figured it out. He got a train set that goes along with the pieces he already has, remote control car, a kennel for his pet puppies, cool race track and some more, but I can't remember right now.
Cooper is a sweet, shy boy who I think is just coming out of his shell. He doesn't put up too much of a fight about anything but does sometimes break down and cry for seemingly small matters. He is really enjoying preschool, though he doesn't have any particular friends there yet. Cooper makes friends easily with kids just his own age. Our neighborhood kids are all girls and mostly older so he usually plays by himself when they are all outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment