

Cooper had his 3-Year check up with our pediatrician today. He weighs 32 lbs (well, he had 2 matchbox cards in his hands) which is 90th percentile and his height was 50th percentile (which will make him approx. 5'-10"). He should be able to draw a straight line and circle, dress himself, do a button, and ride a big wheels. All of which he cannot do. I contribute it to him quitting too easily because I am too available. So, that will need to change. I will also need to work on more hands-eye coordination things so I am going to look for a preschool curriculum that may help me have some structure with crafts, activities, learning activities. I also think it is time to start a daily Bible lesson, weekly memory verse, and chores. Wish me luck!
Dr. Arispe also said that the flu season has not proven to be as bad as expected and the swine flu does not appear to be as serious as once thought. That is good news for all of us!
Dr. Arispe also said that the flu season has not proven to be as bad as expected and the swine flu does not appear to be as serious as once thought. That is good news for all of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment