

Troy: When he isn't working 9-6 for Aflac, he is in the middle of a kitchen remodel (stain cabinets, new hardware, paint walls, new back splash) and he just started our Life Group in a curriculum from Family Life's Homebuilders Series about teaching children about faith.
Tiffany: I made the best cupcakes ever last week using a cupcake kit Troy's mom gave me for Christmas. It worked wonderful and I have got the hang of it! I also am recommitting to losing weight this year so I have been working out again and trying to eat less sugar (that is my trigger food!).
Cooper: Loves Kindergarten and playing with Camry. Yesterday he had a snow day. Papa Bill took him and Camry to Grammy's work for lunch, to Scheel to ride the Ferris wheel, and then to their house to watch a movie. Quite a nice snow day! Cooper wished he had more time at home. Just about every night when I announce bedtime he says, "But I haven't played much today." It is true! If we don't have to run errands, we get home from school around 4:05, we eat dinner at 6:30 and then bedtime routine starts at 7:15. No wonder the weeks go by quickly!

Camry: 4 years old! Learning her letters, writing her name, coloring in the lines, wowsers! Her hand-eye coordination has really taken off. I offered for her to do an activity this year (soccer, dance, gymnastics, etc) and she picked swim lessons, just like Cooper. She copies him most of the time. (cheese pizza, favorite color of red and pink, swim lessons, etc.)

Capri: 21 months and beginning to play with babies and Camry's barbies (probably more than Camry does). Brushing teeth and reading books must be her favorite things to do. She laughs easy and is fun to have around, but so busy. She won't sit down to watch TV/movie so there is always a part of my house that she is trying to destroy.
A 21 month old who's favorite activity is brushing her teeth? Man, you really whip them into shape! When Landon starts getting teeth I'll send him to live with you for a while! :)
ReplyDelete