Thursday, July 26, 2012

Mom of the Year award goes to ME!

So, I totally earned the Mom-of-the-Year award today because I took my kids to the zoo when my car told me it was 104 degrees.  Yeah, I am awesome.  Oh, you don't think so?  Well, my wonderful mother-in-law, Carol, just may agree with you.  She said, in the absolute nicest way possible, that I may be the first mother to be charged with child endangerment because I took my kids to the zoo.  Oh really, I say?  Then I show you exhibit A:


We got a free train ride because it was member appreciation day. And, if that $5 ticket isn't enough for you to agree that this day was totally redeemed, try exhibit B:

Check out that hair!  No, I did not do that.  She looks just like Turk in the movie Tarzan.  It wouldn't have happened if we wouldn't have gone to the zoo today.  So, go ahead, pat me on the back next time you see me!  First, tell me my kid is cute, then, award me a free Disney Cruise for being Mom-of-the-Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment