This is a family-centered home. Mind you, I did not say child-centered. I have an internal struggle going on in my mind because I have decided I do not like our furniture arranged this way and would like to try something else. When I asked Troy to help me move the furniture, he replied, "But this is much better for forts."
This is Cooper's second wave of a fort-obsession and it has really brought out his creative thinking. He goes into his forts and comes out with things like, "I am a peacock tiger who lives in the sea." Who knows where he got that from? A couple of days ago I caught them with a whole bunch of utensils and he said he was making pancakes and salad.
I see this creative thinking as a very good thing and thus, Troy, "You are Right" and we will leave the furniture the way it is. Atleast until I want to enjoy a nice fire in the fireplace.
My kids want to come over and play at your house. We do not have a fort-friendly house :) I bet that keeps him entertained for hours!
ReplyDeleteAh, Courtney told me about Cooper's forts! :) Now I can see them for myself. Thanks for all the baby stuff you loaned us - Samara took her 1st real bath last night and really liked it! The swing has been a hit as well.
ReplyDelete