Monday, June 28, 2010

Welcome to the Coler-Cabana!






Welcome to the Coler-Cabana! Where it is always, HOT, HOT, HOT!

(do you have a better name? please submit it!)


We have taken the kids into the pool twice and it is great fun. I am glad we kept it for at least this year. Our next door neighbor, George, owns Superior Pool and Spa. He helped Troy set up the filter and all that chemical stuff I have no desire to learn about.

Cooper can tread water when he is wearing his flotation swim suit. Camry didn't like it at first, but the end of our swimming time yesterday she wasn't hanging on to me with a death grip, just a friendly hold.


Next project: The Pondless water fall.

Right now it has a full pond, and no waterfall.
Get ready for a complete transformation!



4 comments:

  1. LOVE it. Can't WAIT for a pool party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the name -- the Coler Cabana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Cooper should be the host. Then it can be the Cooper Coler Cabana. But that is a lot of C's.

    ReplyDelete