Thursday, March 18, 2010

Boards, Take 3






I have painted these boards 3 times now. My wonderful friend Amber suggested I wrap them in fabric this time but I was unable to find the perfect fabric so I painted them, yet again. She helped me come up with the design, but I must take all blame for the "streaking" and the enormous space they take up (that is figuratively). The brown is just...well, how do I say this? It is heavier than a contestant on the Biggest Loser.






Last night when Camry was awake at 5:00am I sat with her on the couch. In the soft-glow of the TV I felt that the board may fall over and smash me they seemed so heavy... While they were being worked on in the garage for 3 days we had a blank wall and it was so sad. I love my boards.






Dear boards: Don't worry. We will work this out together. I promise you will stay with me.






Please leave a comment with suggestions.




2 comments:

  1. "the brown is just...well, how do I say this? It is heavier than a contestant on the Biggest Loser. "

    You crack me up mi hermanita! I'll have to get some boards for my new apartment - and I'll let you help! I won't be able to do any real painting, so this might be the best I can do!

    jayme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new boards! Cool to see the past board paintings at the same time, too!

    ReplyDelete