Monday, June 8, 2009

Going on a Fish Hunt

Last night we went to Walnut Creek Lake and went hunting for fish. Yes, I did say that right. Cooper and Troy each brought a bucket and a net and tried to scoop fish out of the water. We got lucky and got a handful of fish and one tadpole. We ended up bringing the tadpole home, so we will see how he likes life inside Cooper's bug-catching container.

Troy put the fish he caught in a 5-gallon bucket and so Cooper stuck his net in the bucket to catch a fish. Once he had one, he was very excited. He held up his net and said, "I caught a fish."

Cooper was a great trooper. He loves to follow Troy and was not squeamish at all about holding the fish. I had to tell him several times to leave the fish alone. Camry enjoyed the evening strapped to my front in the Baby Bjorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment